Hey Guys, sorry to keep you waiting. It’s been over 2 months that I haven’t penned down anything.
Loads of things happening and largely it’s my random travel plans which kept me busy and I am not really complaining. Who doesn’t love to travel? That’s one thing, where you spend your money and it makes you richer. (yeah…wise investments too! :P)
I have seen people saving money for larger good, but they keep on missing the fun of those small breaks which they can steal by taking those small trips once in a while. The motto should be at least one trip a month and that one big trip in a year.
You will say, “Are you insane…why should we even listen to you?”
I say, just because it’s tried and tested. Since this year’s start, I am averaging almost 2 trips a month and I am a super happy child. Those trips have given me an outlet to not only rejuvenate myself but helped me do my work more efficiently. Those trips were not only about exploring the unexplored, but also visits to my family and relatives places.
It’s not very long ago, since travelling has become an indispensable part of my life. And my journeys have made me realize few things which I want to share with you all:
- Take small duration but frequent breaks: As I mentioned above, this really helps. Just do an ad-hoc weekend getaway, or plan a 3-4 day trip in a month somewhere to be away from the hustle bustle of the city.
- Travel plans should be a mixed bag: Make sure your travel visit includes visiting your loved ones as well. Work takes us to different cities but make sure you keep giving those surprise visits to your family and loved ones. And for the rest of the travel plans, there are thousands of places to chose from.
- Travel with mixed bunch:
- Travel with friends: to do crazy stuff
- Travel with family: because such moments are rare and should be cherished
- Travel with your partner: to create those lovely memories where it’s just you two and solace
- Travel with unknown people: to meet new kinds and grow new friendships. You never know whom you can meet and a life long bond gets created
- Travel solo: to discover yourself and what are you capable of!
I have not done the last two but I wish to do them in near future. In case you are looking for travel partners, there are many who keep organizing such trips like,
- For women: Women on Wanderlust, Women on Clouds, etc.
- For trekkers: Indiahikes
- For Mumbai Folks: Mumbai Travellers
- For Senior Citizens: 50+ voyagers
One of the latest which I came across was from Streets of India (Instagram account) who are planning a trip to McLeodganj this June and are inviting people to participate.
Just do a simple google search, join different travel groups, especially the ones like The Himalayan Club and you will just keep looking for excuses to travel.
Hope reading this inspired you to plan your next travel. If yes, type in your destination in the comments below and let me know. 🙂
HAPPY TRAVELLING! 😀 😀